Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reagan Tribute Video - What a Great Leader He Was

Ronald Wilson Reagan was the greatest patriotic president in my life time. He turned around a failing economy creating 17 million new jobs and inspired our nation like no other president has. He spoke with great love for our country and all it's citizens. I will never forget you, my Hero, God Bless this wonderful man, husband, father, and Great President.







In stark contrast Obama talks about what is most important to him, himself! In one speech he mentions himself 132 times, obviously that is his highest priority. Obama is the complete opposite of Reagan, watch for yourself.

2 comments:

Reaganite Republican said...

They don't make 'em like old Dutch anymore... that's for sure

Nice tribute, sure enjoyed it... I saw him speak twice in 1984 in Ohio, something I'll never forget-

PFFV said...

Yes sir, there will never be another Reagan. He reminded me of my kind loving grandfather that had the iron will of a great warrior. He is a god like figure in my eyes.