Saturday, April 24, 2010

Amazing - Dog Leads Police to House Fire in Alaska(Vid)

AP: Troopers say Buddy and his owner, 23-year-old Ben Heinrichs, were in the family workshop when a heater ignited chemicals. Heinrichs told Buddy: "We need to get help." The dog eventually found a trooper responding to a call about the fire.

I will always have dogs in my life because of the unbelievable bond and protection they provide. I have 2 dogs a Male Chocolate Lab (Mocha) he is 9yrs old and about 90#and a Female Black Lab/Chow mix (Abby) that is also 9yrs old and weighs in about 60#. In addition to being great companions they protect the home very well. No stranger could enter my home without killing them first. Dogs are the most loyal and devoted animals that love their owners unconditionally.


4 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Phil. I saw that doggie video on NBC a few times. And on the Sat. Today Show this morning, they did an interview with his family, and the doggie, and the tropper. The doggie was SO handsome and well behaved. I would have given him a steak!

Dogs are the best friends one can have. You are lucky to have two such beautiful doggies. Someday I hope to get another dog, but now is not a good time for me....I miss having one. Have a fun weekend for yourself and the family & Pets!

Government Mess said...

Hi Bunni, I agree with all of the above...lol! My birthday was yesterday (Sat. 24th) and my parents had come down for the weekend. They just left to go back up to my hometown/birth place in northern lower Mich. I love my dogs dearly. When they pass away it is a sad time but soon after I will get pups to replace them. When we die we move to the next plane and we are with all those that we loved even our beloved family pets. I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well Bunni...you are a caring loving person it's obvious. I always wish you the very best.

Amusing Bunni said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a very nice time, it's nice your folks came to celebrate with you!

I found these guys to sing you a song for your day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glNjsOHiBYs

PFFV said...

Thank you so much that is very sweet. I enjoyed the clip immensely! The Beatles Rule!