Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Map of My Country - Not Yours!

Let me make this perfectly clear!


THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

And, because I make This statement

DOES NOT Mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE IN MY COUNTRY

Welcome to come through legally like our parents and grandparents did.

Get A sponsor!

Get A place to lay your head!

Get A job!

Live By OUR Rules!

Pay YOUR Taxes!

And

LEARN THE LANGUAGE LIKE IMMIGRANTS HAVE IN THE PAST!!!

AND

PLEASE DON'T DEMAND THAT WE HAND OVER OUR LIFETIME SAVINGS OF SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS TO YOU...

THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NEVER EVEN PAID TAXES OR CONTRIBUTED IN ANY WAY TO THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM.

When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

I would like to add one more thing...Please encourage our Congress to pass a law that any baby born in this country does not become a citizen unless that said baby is born to a citizen of this country.

Remember in November and in 2012!

God Bless America


H/T Phil B.

No comments: