Monday, May 31, 2010

Stop Sharia Law Now! Women deserve Rights Too (Video)

A woman can be stoned to death just because she is accused of impropriety by her husband. Females can be killed with "Honor Killings" if a man in the family thinks she is being disrespectful or is defying his religion, in his opinion. Many Muslims want Sharia Law here in the U.S.A. and to that I say, Over My Dead Body!

The Sharia Law should be opposed for its imposition of theocracy over democracy, its abuse of human rights, its institutionalized discrimination, its denial of human dignity and individual autonomy, its punishment of alternative lifestyle choices, and for the severity of its punishments. (Warning Video is Graphic)


2 comments:

Matthew Avitabile said...

Sharia is a shame

Government Mess said...

I agree Matt....it is so barbaric and evil to treat women like this. The muslim men want this barbaric evil treatment of women to be allowed here in the USA and I stand against them! I will die defending the innocent from these animals of the Islamic Cult. Wrong is wrong, no matter where you come from! Thanks for stopping by my friend, Peace.