Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Obama "Gulf Spill equal to 9-11" All BP people are Evil (Vid)

Glenn Beck had one of his best shows last night(6-14-10). He points out the unbelievable double standards that Obama and most liberals have to accomplish their agenda. We can't profile Muslims but we can profile all B.P. employees and vandalize the small Mom and Pop gas stations in the U.S. and the liberal media will not cover it. Obama in his own words profiles "Typical White People" when talking about his own Grandma. If you didn't watch Glenn's excellent show last night I have the entire show below and it's free of commercials, enjoy.

3 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Thanks for posting this PFFV.
I love Glenn. I read today that Glenn's program was great, someone finally admitted that obungo is a big racist.

I don't think I can stomach watching his speech tonight.

Amusing Bunni said...

This was a great show, Phil!
Thanks for posting, I watched the whole thing.

Government Mess said...

Hi Bunni, I am glad you enjoyed his excellent show. I am thinking I should post all his shows because all of them are eye openers and the truth people need to see.

Yeah, I didn't watch his speech because I knew it was going to be the same old finger pointing crap. Why didn't he give this speech 50 days ago when it would have mattered? He wanted this disaster to push his cap and tax scam and I am positive about it. Obama doesn't give a damn about us, it's all about power and control over us. Try and have a good night despite the Mangler in Chief's disasterous intentions. Hugs Bunni.