Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Obama Has a Brain Bigger than his Skull" Biden Gaffe Master (Vid)

This one may be bigger than the "Stand up Chuck" Wheel Chair Gaffe that Jumpin Joe is best known for. Introducing Obama at a Democratic fundraiser Friday, Biden said his boss has "a backbone like a ramrod." He added, "I kid him he's got a brain bigger than his skull, and he's got a heart to match both."

After delivering that praise, Biden poked fun at his own reputation for being occasionally over-the-top. "I never say anything I don't mean, and sometimes I say things I mean I shouldn't say," he said to laughter from Democratic donors in a reception at Wilmington's Grand Opera House.

This guy is second in command?!? God Help us all!



"Stand Up Chuck"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but argg it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at governmentmess.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
Charlie