Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shocking Israel-Jewish History Revealed - Mark Levin

Mark Levin is brilliantly invaluable for his endless knowledge of history and law. I listen to him any time I can. A very hot issue like the Israeli Palestinian conflict here is where I make my point on Levin's brilliance.

How many of you know the history of the Jewish Israeli people? I didn't know nearly as much as I thought. Mark points out that it is outrageous for Obama (or anyone) to be telling Israel they shouldn't be building on their own land.

The liberals and their lapdog media dismiss the truth and facts in a desperate attempt to appease the Arab Muslim world. They (Libs) are so demented they believe their own lies to be truth.

Israel has bent over backwards to compromise (as Mark points out) but it is never enough. Wow, Mark Levin hits this one out of the park. This is a must listen for everyone, enjoy..... The Facts.


Side Note: The audio cuts out 2 times for a couple seconds but it comes right back. You don't miss anything.


H/T RightScoop.com

No comments: