Friday, January 8, 2010

Carville: Airport Scanners Can 'Measure My Penis' Audio

This is probably one the funniest things Carville has ever said (audio below) I have to admit. The debate over full body security scans just got a lot more graphic, thanks to Democratic political strategist and frequent flyer James Carville.

Speaking on The Tony Kornheiser Show Friday, Carville laid out, or unzipped, his vision for airport security.




But the consummate talker couldn't help sharing too much information.

The Hill Reports: "Let me buy a [security] pass ... so that they can scan me and and search me and measure my penis, then let me get on the plane," he said.

Fortunately for travelers, and, one suspects, for T.S.A. agents, the scanners are designed to measure things like radiation and explosive levels -- not private parts.

But Carville isn't worried about his privacy: "I'll sacrifice my civil rights to get me up in the air, like Clooney," he said, referring to Hollywood leading man George Clooney's latest film.

2 comments:

-The Reaganite Republican- said...

Sorry, no-can-do Stevo- they're just scanners... not electron microscopes.

PFFV said...

Too funny! I have always loathed Carville but he actually made me laugh on this one.