Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Double Standards For Democrats & Harry Reid (Vid)

Trent Lott had to step down so why doesn't Harry Reid have to? Steven Wright (black ESPN commentator) nails it in this video. Special exceptions for Democrats need to be stopped and now! We have Tax Cheats, Criminal Associates, Marxists, Communists, Maoists, Racists and Radical after Radical in this administration with no accountability. The more our government ignores "We The People" the closer we get to a Revolution and it may not be very pretty.



Related: Harry Reid: Racist Comments about Obama? Video

3 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

THis is a great video. I love when the Black Pundits call out the hypocritical racists. I don't have cable, so I rely on the You Tube Channels for cool stuff like this. We are both geniuses, cause I just posted something similar about this from Laura I on Fox & Friends!
I'm gonna have to get that book "Game Change" at the Library.

Reaganite Republican said...

Typical Libs, same as the Soviet Union, really-

They know what's best for you, and reserve the right to judge you, i.e. "Teabaggers".

But NONE of it applies to them!

They can make racist statements, dont' have to use ObamaCare, etc.
Same as Brezhnev didn't go to he Soviet clinic or wait in line for anything.

Reid is a complete and total scumbag- can't wait til November!

PFFV said...

Thanks Bunni I try to stay on top of the controversial stuff and post it ASAP. I actually watched this on Hannity last night it was very good live. As far as a genius I am not sure about that...lol! But you are a genius, no question..wink.

James, I agree the libs are very much like the commi's and want total government control of all things, people, and businesses. They are doing their damnedest to achieve that too!
I think the politicians should be on ObamaCare until 2013 to test out it's effectiveness before they propose that all Americans are forced to be on it too.

Democraps are total hypocrites and lie when they say they are not. Total Spineless Cowards!

Great comments!