Friday, February 12, 2010

Conservative Blogs fighting for Truth & Limited Government


This is a compilation of Great Blogs of huge importance in the fight against the Progressives and their desire to "Fundamentally Transform" our great Country while suppressing the truth from us.

Reaganite Republican presents a very funny Hump-Day Humor fr. Hope-n-Change! and this is good too Up to His Neck in It...

The Lonely Conservative I just started going to this blog and it's very good. Check out Obama’s Cool With Big Bonuses for Certain Wall Street Fat Cats

Amusing Bunni's Musings always has some creative and interesting pieces including this compelling one Here's the Video Proof, Obama is Gay almost forgot to mention this blog is very funny too.

Caught Him With A Corndog never fails to impress me with his originallity check this out Baker-to-Zachary, Louisiana, Redflex Camera Speedtrap

Dancing Czars is another outstanding blog with works like this one here TEN GOP HEALTH IDEAS FOR OBAMA

Libertarian Advocate has a great piece here 75% of polled likely voters reject Keynesian Economic Theory

The Daley Gator is creative and always has something good like this Tell me the residents of Alabama are smarter than this

America's Watchtower is an outstanding blog that puts out quality work like this Barack Obama to create a new government Climate Change agency

Jumping in Pools is a great blog that rocks with posts like this What In The Hell Happened to Toyota?

Left Coast Rebel is a fantastic blog for great content like this You Betcha - GOP Valentines Day Cards Show Some Spine

American Power is an innovative excellent blog that is always interesting with pieces like this Pay Attention to the Senate

Another Black Conservative is an outstanding American blog with great content like this I am enjoying my Global Warming today!

Conservatives4Palin.com it's obvious why I love this blog, Sarah Palin is very dear to me like many others as well, they post great stuff like this Latest Attempt to Smear Palin Fails Miserably

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion is another fabulous blog that points out the facts like this Anti-Palin Faux-troversy of the Day: The Black Bracelet

Riehl World View is one of the best conservative blogs in existance and is in my top 5 blogs to read daily because of great work like this China, Russia Reportedly Backing New Sanctions On Iran

Founding Bloggers is another top notch blog that must be noticed because of posts like this The Progressive Left Is Guilty Of Age Discrimination


Moonbattery is one of the best blogs leading the way for all bloggers with great work like this It Is to Snicker

Sweetness & Light is a great example of an excellent conservative blog like so many are here in my tribute to the greatest blogs. Here is their latest piece ‘GOP’s Preference’ Highest Since 9/11

One American's View My Dad's blog, his message is excellent and it's his honest opinion, take it or leave it. Here is his latest News Letter #32


There are so many great Conservative Blogs and I know I have missed more than a few especially the Big Blogs that don't need the shout out as much as the rest of us do. The immense value of these Big Time Bloggers such as Andrew Breitbart of the Breitbart Group, Jim Hoft of GatewayPundit, Michelle Malkin of Michelle Malkin and Hot Air can't be dismissed ever by me, because they are the Founding Fathers of the Blogosphere. I can't express my gratitude enough to them as well as all the conservative bloggers mentioned and not mentioned that are fighting the battle against the evil progressive agenda and the battle to spread the truth that the MSM tries to hide from all Americans. Thanks to all of You we are making a difference! We Will Not Fail!

15 comments:

Matthew Avitabile said...

Thanks for the link-- keep up the good work. I've been checking out your ads

Left Coast Rebel said...

Great list, I appreciate all that you do, you should have included GovernmentMess in this list too!

Southern Man said...

I wanna be on the list too! Come visit.

Red said...

HElluva a blog round-up. I know that took some work. Thanks! Got you in my links to love list.

Donald Douglas said...

That is great roundup, thanks!

Government Mess said...

Thanks to you all for doing the great work to save our future generations way of life and our country as we know it.

dancingczars said...

You have developed an outstanding site. How long do you think it will be until bloggers become the main stream media? If we try to really dig and source our material rather than quoting another site that hasn't it can lead to our credibility. Bias? Of course we are, we represent the antidote to the lies, deceit, and failure the the old media to do any investigative reporting, J.C.

WomanHonorThyself said...

nice compilation!

PFFV said...

I think we bloggers are breaking the real news daily and will become a force to be reckoned with if we aren't already. Fox News is the only real news on the tube then conservative talk radio is second but it may now be a tie with the bloggers that are consistantly credible as I hope and think we are. The Blogs I follow are for the most part based on the truth but there is always the entertainment side too. I think Bloggers are a very underestimated force in the truth coming out to the public that's for sure. Thanks for the great comments Jim.

WomanHonorThyself
Thanks and welcome to you. I popped over and checked out your blog, very nice. Feel free to frequent often and comment. I will do the same.

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi PFFV: Thanks so much the the linking and your kind words! I linked you in the post and comment.

This is a SUPER compilation. Thanks SO MUCH for putting it together, I know these things are so very time consuming, but very important because it gives a wonderful roundup of great things we should be reading but might have missed! Have a Super Funweekend, My Friend.

PFFV said...

Thank you Bunni, you are a great friend and even a greater ally. You have an awesome weekend too, see you soon.

Southern Man said...

I'm not sure why my blog is appearing that way. It has a white background and black text. Sometimes in certain browsers it opens with a darker background and I have no idea why. I am using Firefox and it seems to be fine. If I can figure it out I will give you a shout back.

PFFV said...

I popped back over to your blog and left you a message. I will check back later.

Reaganite Republican said...

Thanks Phil, you rock

PFFV said...

You're always welcome James. Have a great weekend my friend.