Monday, February 1, 2010

Obama Aides "Nothing But Buffoons" Says Ex CIA Op. (Vid)

I couldn't have said it better myself! We need Wayne Simmons to run for office he sounds very capable. Why is it taking so long for the rest of the Country/World to wake up to the fact that everything Obama is a failure!

The answer is simple, 7 percent of the people in this administration have experience in their job positions leaving a stunning 93 percent, including the President Wannabe-in-Chief, with no clear idea of what’s going on around them.




H/T Breitbart TV

4 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

I agree with him, PFFV, Buffons is too nice a word for them.

PFFV said...

Right on Bunni! I think this administration is the most anti-american leadership in my life time for sure. I wish things would happen that I am ashamed of to be quite honest. I think the Obama/Progressives are trying to destroy our founding fathers structure for our Constitution and Bill of Rights to "Fundamentally Transform the United States of America"! Progressives/Marxists are Evil!

Opus #6 said...

They are a bunch of scary incompetents. Or rather, they don't want to run it properly, rather to run the country into the ground. All the better to rebuild into a Utopia.

Government Mess said...

Well said Opus #6 thanks for stopping in. Keep up the good fight!