Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vegas Mayor "I'll Give Obama The Boot back to DC" Vid

Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman blasted Obama after the president's latest attack on Las Vegas:

"He didn't learn his lesson the first time, but when he hurt our economy by his ill conceived rhetoric, we didn't think it would happen again, but now that it has I want to assure you, when he comes I'll do everything I can to give him the boot back to Washington and to visit his failures back there."

It's nice to see a politician with some backbone, a rare thing these days.




Related: Obama Claims Govt Tightening Belt- Jabs Vegas Again Vid. & Links to laundry list of lies

2 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Good for Him! I love this guy. I think obummer will rethink his visit to vegas! Who need him, let him STAY in indonesia.

PFFV said...

Yes this mayor has more spine than any politician in DC as far as I can tell. Impeach Obama for all his lies and deception!