Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Obama Care "It's gonna be like Christmas" Video

So many people want free handouts from the Government. I think it's definitely part of the problem when people act like this. Remember the woman that said now that Obama is President she won't have to worry about paying her mortgage? Well we have more of that attitude on display again. "It's gonna be like Christmas, you know your first Christmas when you want that Barbie doll, so it's gonna be just like Christmas. I mean it's gonna be great, you know worries, you know the bills, we can go ahead and pay our co-pay and be all right." Flashback to just after Obama's election video below. Also the infamous OmamaBucks audio from Detroit. Don't forget the McDonald's employee at a Obama Rally asking for handouts too. Maybe we have to many people like this living our country.



"I won't have to worry about paying for gas or my mortgage"


Rush plays the audio of the Detrioters waiting for Obama Money


McDonalds worker asks Obama for handouts at Obama Rally


H/T Breitbart TV

2 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Phil: Thanks for posting all these great video's. I remember how the rubes were all over themselves looking for "free" stuff. Lazy bums, I am heartsick over recent events. Still, I try to find things to cheer us up with, I'm glad you appreciate my efforts.
You do a super job yourself, you're a great Patriot!
We'll all keep on fighting.

Government Mess said...

Hi Bunni, I find that people respond to video better than text so whenever possible I post video for believability. People are more likely to believe a video of someone saying something as opposed someone making a claim with text and a link, if they even go that far to be honest. Sweet dreams hun, see you soon.