Saturday, May 29, 2010

Michele Bachmann Blasts Democrats "Stop Spending" (Vid)

Michele speaks for me and the majority of Americans. She tells the truth about our out of control government spending. In a near depression our government is spending more than ever in the history of our country. Our government should be cutting spending and freezing government pay raises indefinitely during this crisis but they don't listen to the people any more. Government is out of control with corruption, special interests, and personal greed dictating most of our politician’s decisions. Michele Bachmann for President? I like what I hear that's for sure. Remember in November and in every election after that, or until we have drawn our last breath!

3 comments:

Red said...

Hey GM ;-)I didn't forget you.

Government Mess said...

Hi Red, thanks for stopping in and commenting. Have a great holiday weekend.

Reaganite Republican said...

Michele Bachman ROCKS

I like what I hear too, my friend... she's a winner, too