Wednesday, June 9, 2010

John Bolton: Israel Must Strike Iran NOW!


Iran Will Have Nukes Before the United Nations or Obama Do Anything!

My good friend over at Reaganite Republican has an Outstanding Piece on the never ending Iranian threat to Israel conflict.

John Bolton Ex-UN Ambassador for the USA says "Right now we know about the facilities.... We know where they are," he said. "We know exactly what their dimensions are, and I think they are susceptible to an Israeli attack."

Bolton said an Israeli military option "isn't there forever. ... If Israel is going to use military force, it needs to use it sooner rather than later."... "Since I don't see any possibility that the Obama administration will use military force, I think what that means – to cut to the chase – is this comes down to a decision by Israel whether or not it will use military force against Iran's program."

Bolton said he believes there is no doubt Israel possesses the military capability to hit Iranian nuclear sites, but he said the Jewish state would need to act soon.

"I think the problem is that the military option is declining day by day," he said. "Every day that goes by is another day where the Iranians can build alternative facilities for uranium conversion, uranium enrichment weaponization, that are in unknown locations that are deeply buried or hardened and that Israel's capabilities just can't reach."

Read more Facts and the rest of this Excellent Piece Here

Put this Excellent Blog (Reaganite Republican) in your favorites and visit often for a brilliant conservatives point of view.

4 comments:

Reaganite Republican said...

Thanks sir, sure appreciate it

I, too, am sick of the games... nukem Bibi!

Government Mess said...

Any thing for you bro. I hope all is well on your end, Peace.

Amusing Bunni said...

James has a great blog too!
I agree, just nuke em already
(send obummer over to visit at the appointed time.)

Government Mess said...

Hi Bunni, yes I agree James is awesome. He got me into this whole blogging thing and he is very highly respected in my realm. God Bless Reaganite Republican!