Saturday, June 12, 2010

Obama impresses student so much he goes to sleep (Vid)

This kid sleeping is a mirror reflection of how the nation feels about his long boring self loving speeches too. I bet you the only people listening to Obama's speeches are the liberal Obots. He never says anything if you really listen to him. He is an arrogant, pompous, spoiled rotten man that has had everything handed to him because he is a minority that has a gift of reading a teleprompter smoothly. He should be nothing more than a good Used Car Salesman but some how became President. May God help us all! This video is very funny though, enjoy.

1 comment:

Amusing Bunni said...

Obummer is lucky that all the kid did was fall asleep.
If I had been in the audience, I would have been throwing up! He's such a jerk, I can't stand it.
Seriously, I would NEVER have allowed a child of mine (if Ihad any) to attending ANYTHING with that bum speaking.

Happy Sunday PFFV! I hope your test went well and you have a great next phase in the career area.