Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bill O'Reilly is a Jerk during Sarah Palin Interview (Vid)

My respect for Bill O'Reilly has diminished to little to none after seeing this interview with Sarah Palin. He cuts her off time after time when she is trying to answer his questions. Bill seems to love the sound of his own voice much like Obama does. He says Sarah's Mama Grizzly Video is very frightening to him and he comes off very insulting in my opinion. Bill has been trying to be very centrist of late and that annoys me. We have more than enough wimpy middle of the road reporters on all the other networks. O'Reilly's ratings must be dropping because he isn't worth watching anymore in my opinion. I appologize to Sarah Palin for O'Reilly's lack of class. Fox News leadership should try and get O'Reilly's head out of his butt.

2 comments:

John said...

I could respect his hard line attitude if it had been used in the same way when he gave Obama the patti-cake interview...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good content, added to my personal internet explorer rss.