Sunday, July 4, 2010

LTC Allen West for President? If he keeps this up, YES! (Vid)

Wow! Allen West is the best candidate for President I have heard so far this year. He sure knows what is going on and isn't afraid to tell it like it is. He speaks to a Tea Party in Fort Lauderdale on the 3rd of July. He volunteers to be a Radical Tea Party candidate, I love this guys message. He is exactly what this country needs. A real leader is in Allen West and he can easily be our next President that all Americans can be proud of once again. God Bless Mr. West and may he guide him to victory.

2 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Happy Independence Day to my Patriotic Friend!
Phil. I hope you and the family have a grand time!

Enjoy some much deserved R & R. I'm glad you're getting lots of work with the new job. take Care.
God Bless America, and YOU!

Government Mess said...

Hi Bunni hunny, I have been waiting for you for a long time. XOX