Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Michelle Obama "USA is Still Unequal to Blacks" (Vid)

So I guess this means we need to redistribute the wealth however they see fit then right? How much welfare do we need to pay before we can call it even? I think the old saying goes something like this "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him work" oh sorry I changed that last word, forgive me. The Nanny-State thing will never work, we can't afford what we are wasting our money on as it is. Remember in November and Impeach all that believe in Redistribution of Wealth A.S.A.P.!!



I am so sick and tired of blacks, mexicans, whites and other races, thinking the world owes them something. All races have been victimized, period. We continue to divide ourselves into races, which is the problem. WE ARE ALL EQUAL, but leave it up to the elite corrupt government to bring us all back down and hating one another.

No comments: