Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Very Inconvenient Masseuse - Saint Al Gore Falls


My how the once perfect man with the once perfect global warming scam has lost his credibility and the worlds respect.

A very inconvenient masseuse: How saint Al Gore, the sanctimonious eco-crusader, lost his halo (and his wife!) The U.K. Reports

I wish that all those that attempt to take advantage of the innocent could recieve this kind of punishment, maybe more. So many crooks to remove from government so little time. Remember this November and in 2012. True conservative leadership is the only solution.


Related: Al Gore's Sexual Assault Accuser Police File Tape (Audio)

2 comments:

Reaganite Republican said...

These slush heads think they can control the message so comprehensively -and nobody more than Obama- that they can just do whatever pops into their head... or their crotch, lol

Well, a 4 month all-out political war for the future of this country starts Tuesday… better rest up sir, we’ll need you in fine fighting form-

-God Bless the USA-

RR

Government Mess said...

Hi James, I agree with your take on the situation. You mirror my thoughts politically and that has always intrigued me. You are a very good friend, thank you. I am now working full time again and this 1st week was 65 hours. They really threw me into the fire....lol.

I will never stop blogging and will forever be a staunch conservative that follows the rule of simple common sense.

I hope you and your family/friends have a great holiday weekend.