Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Affirmative Action Bake Sale? Stossel Reports (Video)

John Stossel is one of the few real journalists in news today. He points out that 'Affirmative Action' is really institutional government sponsored racism.

There seems to be no actual will to have and open and honest discussion about race in this country, but it's the "left" that refuses to talk.

Affirmative Action IS discrimination! We can't end discrimination by discriminating?
Am I wrong? I think not.

Mr. Stossel makes the point very clearly here, enjoy.




H/T Breitbart TV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John is the only guy on the MSM who tells the TRUTH! This is great ;-) Bunni

PFFV said...

He is almost always brilliant Bunni, I whole heartedly agree. I love his open minded approach on all the issues too. He is a common sense Libertarian and so am I in many ways. Peace Bunster