Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Remembering Reagan on Thanksgiving-Farewell Address (Vid)

Gosh darn it I love this man, he is the greatest President in my lifetime of 43 years. God Bless Ronald Reagan and his common sense solutions. Why do the Washington Elite not see the solution that is so simple?

Reagan "The way I see it, there were two great triumphs, two things that I'm proudest of. One is the economic recovery, in which the people of America created--and filled--19 million new jobs. The other is the recovery of our morale. America is respected again in the world and looked to for leadership.

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As government expands, liberty contracts." Read More Here or watch his amazing farewell speech below.


I have to admit I shed a few tears when Ronald Wilson Reagan said his final goodbye.

No comments: