Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Allen West Can Be My President Any Day - Here is Why

Mr. West is the real deal. I hope he considers making a run for President of the USA. The only other person that could contend with him at this point (in my opinion) is Herman Cain, another true patriotic conservative warrior. It is so refreshing to hear someone speak using common sense conservative values.

God bless Mr. West for standing up and fighting for the average American and what we Tea Party Patriots believe in. It's time to take our country back!

We can fix our Government with the right leader. Could we all be saying President West in 2012? I sure hope so. Every speech West gives makes me proud to be an American again. Watch him deliver another great speech and feel proud, enjoy.



Allen West: Define the Enemy



Allen West Speaking Before The Tea Party Fort Lauderdale

No comments: