Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gingrich "Palin needs to Slow down and be more Careful" (Vid)

Here is video of Newt Gingrich the Establishment Republican giving Sarah Palin advice on how she can help herself in the aftermath of the attacks on her regarding the Tucson Mass Shooting. Gingrich said Palin's got to "slow down and be more careful," and "think through what she's saying and how she's saying it."

I think Newt meant this to be helpful overall but him criticizing Sarah for not thinking is not acceptable to me. What Sarah says I agree with and I don't think she is saying anything stupid at all. In fact I have attached a link here so you can see for yourself Sarah is dead on in what she is saying. I agree with her 100%! But I digress, here is Newt trying to look helpful while still getting in a jab.

UPDATE: My good friend James over at ReaganiteRepublican reminds us "Just like you should have "slowed down" when you rushed in to defend your nomination of Dede Scozzafava."


4 comments:

Reaganite Republican said...

Just like you should have "slowed down" when you rushed in to defend Dede Scozzafava, Newt lol

Government Mess said...

Thanks for reminding me of that sir, I added it as an update. That incident was when I lost all confidence in Newt. Thanks again my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at governmentmess.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Peter

Government Mess said...

You're welcome Peter, the video is working fine. Maybe you are having problems on your end. Peace