Friday, February 4, 2011

Amazing UFO Footage at Temple Mount - Jerusalem

A glowing orb filmed hovering over the skyline of Jerusalem has left UFO experts dumbfounded.

The circular object was seen descending slowly over the holy city's iconic Dome of the Rock before flickering and shooting skyward like a rocket.

Below are several different amazing videos of the same encounter. This UFO footage does not look doctored to me. I think we are definitely not alone in the vast cosmos. We would be arrogant fools to assume that we are the only life forms out of trillions of other solar systems out there.

I think this is probably some of the best UFO footage ever. I don't see how it can be fake. Check it out and let me know what you think.



Video 2 from a distance.

3 angles combined


Whatever it was it wasn't fake that's all I know. To many different accounts of the same thing at the same time to be fabricated. It was certainly an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO).

No comments: