Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Breitbart Crashes Weiner's Press Confrence - My Hero (Vid)

Way to go Andrew! You continue to make true conservatives very proud for your heroic journalism, never ending bravery, and your passion to get the truth. The Main Stream Media is dead and has been since 2007 in my opinion.

I don't trust any news outlet other than Fox News Cable, Conservative Talk Radio (Rush, Levin, Hannity, Beck and a few others) and of course the Internet blogosphere.

I have been following you (Breitbart) for years and know everything you (he) reports is very true. ACORN would never have been exposed for their crimes without Mr. Andrew Breitbart bringing it into the sunlight. God bless you.

Thank You for all you do Andrew, I hope you feel better soon.




Flashback: Weiner's Web of Lies >>Click Here<<

2 comments:

Reaganite Republican said...

I popped open a cold brew and watched the whole live stream- man, that was fun lolol

PFFV said...

Breitbart is one cool cat that's for sure. He has remained calm cool and collected no matter what the leftist hacks throw at him. He is a true inspiration to me and I am sure to millions of conservatives that want the facts not the manufactured distractions and lies of the liberal spinmiesters in our national media. Have a great weekend my friend.