Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"American's Are Lazy" Obama - Video Proof 'O' is Anti-American

When I heard Obama say "American's for the past couple of decades have been kinda Lazy" What The F!@$%^&*()(*&^%$#!! This arrogant pile of excrement and pathetic POTUS hates us American's. Watch him in his own words prove it below in the video. It is clear! This is the most Anti-American, Anti-Israel President in my lifetime (44) and I hate him with every fiber of my being. I gave him a chance and he proved to be worse than I and others thought he would be. A Marxist Liar that wants to destroy everything that makes this Country great. Obama, Liberals, National Media & Hollywood are the enemy! They MUST BE DESTROYED! God bless Mark Levin and all true Conservatives. Update: Destroyed by peacful means of course...lol!

No comments: