Friday, January 6, 2012

Gay Marriage? What About The Children? Is It Fair?

I think the best point to be made is this, it ok for two women or two men to raise infants to adulthood? Isn't it understood by all common sense rational thinkers that a child best suited for the real world is raised by a mom and dad? No one I have debated on this issue can claim that it is fair for a child to be raised by one gender. The mother and father family is the healthiest environment to raise a child. No one can make a strong argument against me with statistical proof of this either I'm sure. The bottom line is let the states vote on the issue and get the federal government the hell out of our personal lives. Marriage should be between a man and a woman in my opinion. Why doesn't the manly one get a sex-change and then they can legally get married? I agree with Rick on almost every issue, he will be demonized on SNL and all the boob tube shows on tv that I don't watch anymore for obvious reasons...lol! Nearly everything on TV is liberal propaganda for all the mush heads to absorb. Believe it or not (I know you do) many mush for brains people in our population have no ability to comprehend facts and/or common sense. Liberal's are a waste of my time and energy because no matter how many times you beat them down with truth and facts they always deny it and/or resort to angry name calling or racist accusations. I support Rick Santorum for President! He is the true Conservative we need and NOW! Watch the liberal punk college students refuse to debate the Gay Marriage issue below. video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player Here is a good interview with Santorum on The Greta Show

No comments: