Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Romney’s performance in Israel was a “master stroke”

Fox News Charles Krauthammer says Romney did a great job overseas adding that it was a "Master Stroke" and I agree.

This was a great overseas trip for Romney; he solidified himself as being Anti-Obama, at least policy wise. The so called gaffes the liberal's claimed he made were pure non-issues in context.

Romney is sounding much more like a conservative than ever and that is what will win over Tea Party patriots like me. He doesn't apologize for the USA either! He loves this nation and will be a good President, better than many believe he will be.

I was going to hold my nose to vote for Romney but now I think I can vote for him with enthusiasm.

Jump to 6:07 to hear the most impressive comments.

No comments: