Thursday, October 18, 2012

If Obama Was White He Would Have Been Impeached By Now!

Everyone knows that if Obama were white he would be gone or at least impeachment proceedings would be in play by now. There is no doubt that the color of his skin is preventing anyone from stepping up and doing what is right. It's the same reason Attorney General Eric Holder is untouchable as well. He should have been fired for Fast and Furious but he is black.

It makes me sick to my stomach to see our country weakened/destroyed by these Anti-American bastards. I loathe what our political system has become and fear it can't be repaired fast enough to avoid the collapse that is clearly coming.

I will fight with all that I have, to my death if I must, to continue to expose the truth! God Bless those that see the light, not the idiots that blindly vote for a man just because he is black.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. It amazes me that there is all this information here on the internet, exposing the lie's yet people still believe them and still refuse to see the truth. Our whole Government is a lie, They lie about everything to get money, everything is about money. And whats even more screw up, is that now we have to endure four more years of him. Sad but true.

God Bless you!!!