Friday, June 23, 2017

Thug Michael Brown's Parents Get $1.5 MILLION From Wrongful Death Lawsuit!

I guess this is a form of reparations? If anyone deserved to pay for damages it was the Thug (Michael Brown's) parents! So apparently if your black in the USA just cry racism and you will get paid. Shows how bass ackwards our society has become. Right is wrong, wrong is right, depending on you color religion and victim(ization) card. If your white may God help you! We have all that "White Privilege" of course. Everything has been handed to us. I sure as hell feel like working 6 days a week is why I get ahead. I was never handed anything! I worked my ass off for it! I'm sure you, my friends, family and red blooded American patriots that love this country did too.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/afer-instigating-mass-rioting-ferguson-michael-browns-parents-awarded-1-5-million-wrongful-death-suit/

No comments: